This fun-fold card was inspired by Patty Bennett. I showed a winter version with the Beary Cute stamp set in my previous post. Here I have a fall version to share with you.
I've used several products that will be available starting Sept. 6, from the 2023 Sep-Dec Mini Catalog, (also known as the Holiday Catalog).
Products from the upcoming Mini are:
- Rustic Crate Bundle - stamps + dies
- Autumn Leaves Bundle - stamps + dies
I also used these products from the current Annual Catalog, available now:
- Let's Go Fishing 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Stampin' Blends: old olive, lemon twist, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, crumb cake.
- Very Vanilla card stock, Pecan Pie card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Score one half at 4 1/4"
- Score the 2nd one at 2 1/8" and at 4 1/4".
Once you've finished coloring the image, glue the image-piece onto the previously circle-cut out, on the vanilla side.